2015 – 2016
Role: Main Developer
- Prototyped and designed the entire level and narrative
- Created hand drawn art for the game, which was later scanned and cleaned up digitally
- Programmed the game’s mechanics and events
- Worked with a remote composer for the game’s soundtrack and SFX under revenue share
- Handled marketing for the game’s release and later licensing to web game portals
- Construct 2
- Card stock paper, charcoal and watercolor pencils
Dreams and Reality is a short and personal hand drawn platformer about climbing your dreams. Play it on Newgrounds. Listen to the soundtrack on Youtube or Bandcamp.
Dreams and Reality was developed between 2015 and 2016, my senior year at high school and my first year at college. It was a project born from my frustration after having failed at developing a bigger and more ambitious game. I wanted to make something small, but as polished as possible.